Friday 13 March 2015

Pics from the Milton Keynes Exhibition and a new train added to my fleet

The layout and I attended the Milton Keynes Model Railway exhibition on the 14th of Feb. Nearly 3000 people came and it was very busy. I didn't even get a chance to see the 2nd hall. The day went well and there were plenty of people surprised and baffled by seeing T Gauge. Thank you MKMRS for inviting me. Doug Kightley, the bossman of the T Gauge forum joined me to help out and he brought down some of his Firth of Forth bridge project to show off too. The bits that he brought were very impressive.

We were in the Cafe area overlooking the main hall. Doug was busy assembling his bridge section
The view
The intended rolling stock for the day. Unfortunately the Network South East train decided to break on me and had to be replaced. The new DMU did great though.
The new DMU to my fleet. painted the day before the exhibition lol. Its a BR class 108 3d printed by shapeways . Exactly the sort of thing that used to go past my house on the Bedford to Bletchley Line.

A Section of Doug's Forth Bridge project.
And here's a video of the event, featuring Stratfield at the end :D






No comments:

Post a Comment