Sunday 10 November 2013

Unfortunate loss of the T-Gauge.net forum and the new Facebook replacement

I found out recently that the forum on t-gauge.net had closed due to problems with some disagreeable behaviour. I was quite sad when I found this out. I had visited the forum regularly and it was probably the best source of news and best place of discussion for the various people's projects and hard to find products. I rarely posted but I read what I could, it helped me find the stuff on Shapeways, which helped a lot as there aren't many British style buildings available.

Now, the good people from TGauge.com (the best supplier of T Gauge related products), have created a Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/TalkingTGauge/. The group started literally in the last few hours so there aren't many posts yet, but I'm hoping this turns into the new home of the T Gauge Community.

Long Live T Gauge!

No comments:

Post a Comment